FIRE AND SMOKE DAMPER INSPECTIONS:
Accurate Fire Door has been inspecting Fire and Smoke dampers in commercial facilities for over 12 years. We work hard to be the best and provide the highest level of service in the industry. Whether your facility has 5 dampers or 5,000, Accurate Fire Door can handle the project and you can be confident that you made the right choice when it comes to your damper needs. Contact us today for a quote. We guarantee compliance and stand behind our pricing.
Smoke accounts for the majority of fatalities in building fires. Fire Damper Inspections are a vital part of life safety. Verifying that your fire dampers are operating correctly ensures that the dampers will close to stop the spread of smoke through the ventilation system in the event of a fire. Accurate Fire Door inspects all mechanical, electrical and pneumatic dampers.
At Accurate Fire Door, we understand that facility staffs are busy enough. Often times, Life Safety inspections are put on the back burner. That’s where Accurate Fire Door can play a vital role. We offer a long term contract for your facility, ensuring that you are always in compliance. Accurate Fire Door can handle all aspects of the inspection and repairs. All of our inspectors go through extensive training and background checks and are professionals. We can be at your facility in 24 hours. We are here for you.
NFPA 90A states:
Each damper shall be tested and inspected 1 year after installation
The test and inspection frequency shall then be every 4 years except in hospitals where the frequency shall then be every six years
NFPA 105 states:
- Smoke dampers for dedicated and non-dedicated smoke control systems shall be inspected and tested in accordance with NFPA 92A, Standard for Smoke-Control Systems Utilizing Barriers and Pressure Differences
- Each damper shall be tested and inspected one year after installation. The test and inspection frequency shall then be every 4 years, except in hospitals where the frequency shall be every 6 years.
The AFD Benefits:
- Accurate Fire Door is an expert in the inspection of Fire and Smoke Dampers throughout the United States. We guarantee compliance and the lowest cost.
- Locate and operate (i.e. actuate) all dampers in the facility, removing and replacing the fusible link, to verify the damper fully closes.
- Mark the location of the dampers and its corresponding number on the facility’s mechanical blueprints. The damper number will coincide with the number on identification sticker that AFD’s experienced technicians will affix to the ceiling marking the damper location.
- Provide third party Certification Report to the client.
- A Master Report listing the location of every damper, the damper number, and whether the damper passed or failed. If the damper failed inspection, a detailed reason will be provided.
- We provide an automated report which is available online to the facility and supervising jurisdictions. You will receive a hard copy as well as a copy on disk
- Provide your facility with a long term contract, ensuring that you will never have to worry about your facility complying with standards.
Call 1.855.421.3473 or fill out the form to contact us!